Wednesday, September 21, 2011

sick!

So I've been having sinus issues for the past two to three weeks but this morning it is the worst it's been! I've been taking Claritin but it's just not helping at all! Today I have a doctor's appointment with my OB (well an OB from the same office, because my OB is on call at the hospital and doing night rounds), so I will be bringing this up to him/her because I'm not sure how much of this I can stand! :( 


I hope to find out some details at this appointment.. like weight and size of my belly etc. 


*will update*

love Me and Sweet Pea

*update* 


Doc gave me some antibiotics (killer ones :)) and I'm feeling MUCH better today! :) 
Didn't find out much from the appt because I was SO SICK, I just wanted to lay down and fall asleep until the room stopped spinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment