Monday, September 19, 2011

I'm back!!

It has been a very looooong time since I have updated this blog.  I have been working for an Adult Foster Care home that has kept me extremely busy and to top that off, I started full time back to college three weeks ago.  I have very little time for much of anything these days... starting to rethink going back to college this semester! I will take next semester off, in preparation for the baby, and so I can spend a few weeks with the lil sweet pea before I start Spring classes. 


So the last I wrote we were about to have our first ultrasound done, well there's another reason I didn't blog right away afterwards... we never got to that first ultrasound because my doctor wanted 500 dollars up front for the ultrasound and we just didn't have that kind of money... so two days after we were supposed to have the 1st  ultrasound done (the 17th) I started bleeding very badly and rushed to the Emergency Room... it was a very scary situation.  Luckily my baby's heartbeat was strong and they were pretty sure I wasn't having a miscarriage.  The ultrasound was very uncomfortable and I was in a lot of pain which scared me, but as soon as the ultrasound tech said, "and that's your baby's heartbeat" and I heard that fast little thumping I began to violently cry.. I knew we'd be alright! Two days after that I had my first OB appointment and got to hear the baby's heartbeat again.  I think I've become very addicted to hearing my baby's heartbeat and my heart skips along as I listen.


Here is the first ultrasound pic the ER tech took for me...

Baby Wentworth

Since that day our baby has continued to grow stronger every single day.  We still don't know what we are having but should know by mid-October and I will be sure to blog as soon as I know! :)  God has blessed me and I am extremely grateful! 

-love me and sweet pea!

No comments:

Post a Comment