Thursday, September 22, 2011

Baby movements!

Today is a special day for me.
I took the girls (adult foster care ladies) to Walk Club, and while I was there I started complaining about how I haven't felt the baby move yet and how I wanted to SO bad. The girls said it will happen in time and then they talked about how great it was only to make me envious! :)
So when we got home tonight I had to do some homework and paperwork.  So as I was sitting there doing paperwork I felt this small little tickle in my stomach on the left side... I itch it and it stops... but only for about a minute and then starts tickling again.. I itch.. it stops... then less than a minute it starts.. and it dawns on me.. the baby is moving! YAY!! :D 
I am the happiest lady in the house tonight! I just thought I'd share my happiness with ya'll! :)


love Me and (moving like crazy) Sweet Pea

No comments:

Post a Comment