Monday, September 26, 2011

Moody days!!

So I have been sick for the past few weeks now and I am finally, completely, and entirely over it! 

My nose is raw and red. It's been running on and off again for these past weeks, and I finally went and bought some good tissue.  I got this new kind called Kleenex Cool Touch... they are really nice but still hurting my nose! :(

I am positive my baby is tired of me sneezing.. I can't just sneeze once ya know, it has to be at least three times and up to ten times, every... SINGLE... TIME!

I am moody with pretty much everyone around me.  I try to apologize but I don't think they accept my apology since I turn around and snap at them again right afterwards.  I'm so upset with being sick that I can barely focus on much else.  All this pregnancy anger has been building up in me and today is the day I let some of it out... 

I pray I can sleep tonight, however much I doubt it.  I've been unable to get comfy for awhile and now add my stuffed up head and the inability to breath to that... doubt I'll see much sleep time tonight! :(

So yeah this is just a complete rant and yes I do feel better... thanks! :)

Love you all and goodnight!

Love Me and Sweetpea

No comments:

Post a Comment