Wednesday, October 19, 2011

OB Appt.

Today was my third OB appointment and I'm happy to report everything looks fantastic! :)

- The doc says today I'm 21weeks and 1day.
- I'm weighing 242lbs which is the same as my last appointment but she says that's good! :)
- Baby's heart-rate is in the 150's which is also good! 
- My belly measured in today at 23cm which she said was right on target!

I'm feeling rather good these days.. headaches here and there but Doc says it might be caffeine with drawls and to try to take my Tylenol with a glass of pop next time. I've been really tired lately too, but I guess every pregnancy is different and so that's normal for my body too... doc says "listen to your body, it knows what you need!"


Really getting excited that the semester is getting close to completion also. I'm finding it very hard to focus in class and even harder to remember things on the tests. Can't wait until I can just focus on my little sweetpea! 


Love,
Me & Sweetpea!

No comments:

Post a Comment