Monday, October 3, 2011

Sleepless Nights...

I'm not that big yet.. I swear! But for some reason I can NOT get comfortable while in bed... put me on the couch at 1 o'clock in the afternoon and I am snoring away, but when bed time approaches I just get so annoyed. The more I try to get comfortable the less it seems to help.  Matthew bought me a pregnancy pillow and acts like he can't understand WHY I'm whining about not being comfortable. I told him last night, "I wish you could be pregnant and carry this child for a week... with a yeast infection and the baby flipping around making you think you're going to throw up." 

Last night the baby kept moving around so fast.. it felt like I was on a rollercoaster and going down the biggest drop. I kept getting sick to my stomach and feeling like at any second I might hurl. Matt just turned away from me and quickly fell asleep.  Why can't guys understand?? Of all the men in my life I would have thought he'd be the one to at least want to make me comfortable. Like the other day I asked if he'd rub my feet and he said, "I'll do yours while you do mine"... and then said, "you're mean" when I glared at him and punched his foot he was wagging in my face. 

Dear unborn child,
I love your father with all my heart but there are times when I want to stab him with something sharp... please forgive your mommy, for entertaining these ideas. 
Love Mommy
PS. Don't tell Daddy! 

Me and SweetPea

No comments:

Post a Comment