Sunday, April 3, 2011

Last week of March

Last week we had blood drawn.  They checked us for STD's and so on.  I had a SIS test done in the beginning of the month to check for cysts, which came back looking really good. My doctor was really happy with moving forward. The process has taken a few months but it finally looks like we are headed in the right direction. Doctor Will had me do a 24 hour urine test, where I had to collect my pee for a whole day. He just wants to make sure I don't have Cushings disease, because if so we'll have to take a different approach to getting pregnant.  I'm hoping with all my heart that I don't have Cushings but I will deal with it if it comes. This journey hasn't been an easy one and there's no doubt in my mind that it wont get easier.  I am calling tomorrow to check on my test results. So I hope to have updates tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment